Since 2015, we have led the effort to engage drug users in compassionate education and social support. We have been at the forefront of nearly every decision to move towards a harm reduction based model in our community.
Our VIsion & Mission:
Rebel Recovery’s vision is to provide inspiration, encouragement, education, and empowerment to people who use substances. Our mission is to reduce the negative impact of substance use on our communities.
What We've Achieved
- 2017 PBCSAC Business Champion Award Recipient
- 62% reduction in recidivism rates among OD victims through Hospital Peer Pilot Program
- Created multiple Community Naloxone Distribution Programs
- Developed Peer Recovery Support Programs in 2 states
- Helped institute Certified Peer Recovery Supports in Palm Beach County Courts
- Provided services resulting in a 79% engagement in community recovery programs across all consumers
- Proposed Statewide Syringe Exchange Program
- Advocated for the expansion of Evidence Based Medical Treatment Protocols among community providers